Fairfield Counties #1 Ford Lincoln Volume Dealership in CT is growing and we are looking to add members to our team. We are interested in ambitious team players for the following positions who are as dedicated to customer service as we are.
All applicants please send you resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Consultant - Full Time
Sales are increasing at one of Connecticut's Premier Dealerships and we are seeking an Experienced, Energetic, Customer Driven Sales Consultant to join our team - It is a great time to join our Industry Leaders!
Our award winning Dealership has immediate openings for an experienced Sales Consultant to complement our staff. Our candidate needs to be a self-motivated, energetic, team player who is looking for a career with growth opportunities.
If you are ambitious and looking for an opportunity to grow your income based upon your own motivation and you have the sales & service personality it takes to succeed, we want to meet you!!!
Rewarding Incentive Programs, Comprehensive Benefits, Paid Vacations, Retirement Programs, Training
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an Automotive Sales Consultant, we look forward to talking with you.
1-2 years of Auto Dealership experience or Sales Experience in a comparable Role with a proven track record for success.
Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills, Must possess the ability to "close"
Valid U.S. driver's license
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DVM screen, and drug screen
• Selling New and Pre-Owned vehicles by establishing contact and developing and maintaining relationships with prospects and current customers
• Identifying their needs and recommending solutions
• Ensure a high-quality, effective and professional buying experience for customers
• Maintain relationships with customers by providing exemplary customer service and guidance
• Foster teamwork with customers and colleagues
• Plans and executes prospecting/sales activities.
• Accurately process all motor vehicle paperwork while remaining compliant with all DMV rules and regulations.
Qualified Automotive Technicians
Put your skills to work and join CTs largest volume Ford Lincoln Dealership.
We actively are seeking Qualified Diesel, A and B Certified Technicians. You will be expected to perform all inspections and repairs safely in accordance with Fords and Lincolns quality and time standards. Prior experience with Ford & Lincoln Products and Ford & Lincoln Certification is preferred but not required.
Competitive salary-The right candidate can earn $100,000 plus per year plus aggressive productivity bonuses;
We are also interviewing for the position of a Prep and Lube Technician this is an entry level position which provides Ford training and growth opportunities. Technical education and ASE certification is required.
Our technical service team members also receive
Paid sick & holidays
Comprehensive Union medical and dental benefits
Ongoing training opportunity
401K and Ancillary insurance.
Service Valet and Parts Driver (Part Time 20-30 Hours per Week)
To continue to provide optimum service to our expanding customer base, our award winning service team is looking to add motivated and dedicated members.
We show our customers gratitude by delivering them superior service from the time they arrive. Are you as passionate about helping people feel welcome to our business as we are? If so, our part time positions will give you an opportunity to excel at what you do best.
We are seeking a responsible candidate who is responsible, courteous and prompt, with a clean driving record and a passion for excellence. Recognizing the need to assist and aid customers and interact with our vendors allowing them to see that their business is valuable to us.
• Contributes to customer satisfaction by providing prompt, efficient, and quality service.
• Provides service and sales departments with customer valet service.
• Pays attention to “small details” before delivering a car to a customer.
• Cleans vehicle before delivery to customer.
• Anticipates customers’ needs.
• Interacts successfully with multiple dealership departments.
• Follows and carriers out oral and written instructions.
• Maintains positive, approachable attitude when dealing with internal and external customers.
• Maintains composure while experiencing changes in work priorities or procedures.
• Maintains high performance levels while facing time deadlines or handling multiple tasks.
• Maintains professional demeanor when faced with unanticipated problems, complications or delays.